Our studio is in Chamblee, Georgia – we service schools in the Metro Atlanta area.
We are a creative, communicative and brilliant team dedicated to our goals. We seek other like-minded team members to add to our unique culture with their skill, authenticity and their ability to be playful and lighthearted. The vision of Art of Life Photography is ‘making art from this beautiful thing called life’. We are fully vested in our objective to offer unique, artistic and expressive images of students. We enjoy a casual, but focused office atmosphere (we roll up our sleeves and get to work).
As a successful employee of AOL, you pay extreme attention to details. As far as you are concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right. You stay focused and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch. You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges and stay flexible to new ideas.
Photograph consistent, beautiful images and deliver positive client experiences to drive sales and reputation. Assist in post production and studio operation.
- Follow photography plans – create consistent, beautiful images and bring energy and passion to each shoot.
- Organize images/files for post production with accuracy and efficiency.
- Provide studio support as needed – from client service to post production and final delivery.
- Represent Art of Life Photography and its values both in-studio and on location.
- Be familiar with set ups and all equipment for shoots.
- Assist in post production as needed – from uploading images, to culling and toning.
- Assist in delivery of signage, marketing, and service items to schools.
- Be personable, responsible, demonstrate unsolicited initiative, and show grace with all members the team, vendors, and clients.
- Reliable, insured vehicle and US Driver’s License
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, squat, assemble/disassemble equipment, frequently lift and move up to 40 pounds (and occasionally lift and move up to 65 pounds).
- Must be willing to work a varied schedule based on changing shoot schedules.
- Ability to maintain control and efficiency in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong, independent work ethic and proven track record of proactive thinking and planning ahead.
If you’ve made it this far then we encourage you to apply using the link below!