Art of Life Photography is seeking highly motivated, energetic, and creative individuals to photograph students and staff members for our schools brand.
- Great attention to detail and an eye for beautiful aesthetics.
- A constant collaborator.
- Willing to work a varied schedule, including early mornings and weekends.
- A team player.
- Able to take direction from our team and work together or autonomously.
- Personable, responsible, and respectful to all team members, vendors, and clients.
- Able to be agile and pivot, to take on new challenges, and are flexible to new ideas.
- Photograph consistent, fun, and beautiful images.
- Ability to give subjects direction and feel fabulous in front of the camera.
- Deliver a positive client experience to drive sales and reputation.
- Familiarity with studio set ups – including professional camera systems, lighting, and equipment.
- Follow direction from staff for each shoot.
- Build a set up from a diagram to ensure a consistent look across various stations.
- Assist in post production, including file management – upload, culling, and toning as needed.
- Aid in delivery of signage, marketing and service materials to our schools.
- Be able to attend training or to assist on a shoot before being hired.
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
- Ability to bend, crouch, kneel, and move for entire shift.
If you’d like to join our team of talented school photographers, please fill out the application below!