We are seeking an enthusiastic, dependable and talented production assistant/photo editor to work at our office in Chamblee, GA.
Seeking someone with a background in photo editing, who can quickly identify what makes a great image. As an assistant photo editor, you will work with a variety of images and will ensure that they are ready for print.
*** This is not a photography position – this is an editing position. Photographers are welcome to apply with that understanding. If you are a photographer also, there is a possibility of utilizing that as a secondary role.***
We enjoy a casual but focused office atmosphere (we roll up our sleeves and get to work). You might describe yourself like this: You pay attention to details. As far as you are concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right. You stay focused and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch. You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges and stay flexible to new ideas.
- Efficiently organize and process images from our photoshoots.
- Perform basic color corrections on a large number of photos, moving quickly and efficiently
- Upload, organize and manage images and client information into the sales system
- Collaborate with editing team on projects, procedures and workflows.
- Maintain high-quality standards and meet tight deadlines
- Other duties as assigned by the Production Manager, such as uploading photos, sending photos to clients, etc,
- Sometimes provide feedback to photographers
- Customer care: fulfilling client orders, ordering client gift photos
- Designing and creating Sports banners.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of photo editing in Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Photoshop knowledge is a must
- Able to work in a MAC environment efficiently
- Understanding of color, composition, and lighting in imagery
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Strong, independent work ethic with a proven track record of proactive thinking and planning ahead.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment that is deadline-oriented
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to work weekdays
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please apply using the link below!