Studio Assistant and Customer Care Specialist for Art of Life Photography!
We need a CHO or Chief Happiness Officer to care for our clients and staff daily! No photography experience is needed – just a love for people and problem-solving.
We enjoy a casual but focused office atmosphere (we roll up our sleeves and get to work). You might describe yourself like this: You pay extreme attention to details. As far as you are concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right. You stay focused and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch. You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges and stay flexible to new ideas.
- Assist in day-to-day studio activities from releasing orders to ordering supplies.
- Answer phones and assist clients with requests, bookings, or concerns
- Be our studio host/hostess with the mostest – encourage a cheery atmosphere.
- Help clients track orders, resolve issues.
- Collaborate on projects, procedures, and workflows.
- Some social media knowledge is a plus!
Skills and Qualifications:
- Able to work in a MAC environment efficiently
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Strong, independent work ethic with a proven track record of proactive thinking and planning ahead.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to work standard business hours.
If you are interested in this position, we encourage you to apply using the link below!